Frequently Asked Questions
- Online registration is available for all Esther Jetter Preschool Options. Your child is not considered “registered” until the $65 registration/supply fee has been paid through the payment portal for traditional preschool classes or the registration and program fee has been paid through the payment portal for each 9-week online session.
- Traditional Preschool Registration (coming Feb. 1)
- A copy of the Esther Jetter Preschool handbook will be emailed to the address on the registration form.
- You will receive an email containing a Google Form that contains all of our permissions and program components, such as photo release, list of approved people to pick up your student and so on. You will complete the form and submit your responses.
- You will also receive electronic copies of the two Ohio Department of Job and Family Services forms that must be sent with your child on their first day of school. One form is a standard health history form. One form is a child physical form that will be completed by your physician. You will return the forms and a copy of your child’s shot record.
- Emails will be sent with updates, Parent Orientation information, and helpful information leading up to the start of school.
- New students have the option to schedule a short visit to tour the center before the first week of school. Students that enter the program after the opening day will be offered an alternate time to tour the center.