Online Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
Mount Vernon Nazarene University’s online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management balances a traditional business foundation with advanced human resources coursework via our Christ-centered learning model. Designed for individuals aspiring to a mid-career human resources role in a corporate, government, non-profit, or ministry environment, the BBA in Human Resource Management is 100% online, offering a flexible format that allows working professionals to complete their bachelor’s degree or add a new career-enhancing credential on their own timeline.
*Based on students beginning the program with 56 transferable credit hours and only needing the program-specific classes. Time to completion varies based on individual student circumstances and previous college experience.
**30 credit hours of the program must be completed at MVNU. Other restrictions apply. Please contact our Enrollment Team for additional information.
Laying the degree’s groundwork is a BBA curriculum named one of the Top 3 Best Online Business Programs in 2018 by Affordable Colleges Online. Students learn about all functional business areas in an organization, how they’re interconnected, and the global-level issues affecting the business world. In the process, students strengthen their verbal and written communication, research, and critical thinking skills; learn to make ethical decisions and conduct themselves with personal and professional integrity; and acquire the tools to lead projects, launch ideas, and exceed business objectives.
Through this highly focused concentration on top of a traditional business curriculum, students learn to:
- Develop solutions to workplace challenges using ethics, relevant research, and an understanding of the organization’s environment;
- Apply analytical tools and skills commonly used within organizations;
- Interpret key business theories and practices and integrate them into human resources disciplines;
- Attract, train, develop, compensate, and motivate a team of staff members;
- build benefits packages with the purpose of improving organizational efficiency; and
- Carry out all key human resources responsibilities, including recruiting, interviewing, and compensating workers and complying with labor laws and best practices.
Want more information?
Fill out the form below and an enrollment counselor will contact you.
By completing and submitting this form, I understand and authorize Mount Vernon Nazarene University representatives to contact me about the school and its program offerings by phone (both landline and mobile, dialed manually or automatically), text message, email, or mail. *The information you submit will remain confidential.
MVNU's BBA Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs