For information on MVNU's Church Relations please email our office at email@example.com. If you're interested in having one of the faculty/staff listed below come to your church service, special event or retreat, please contact us for calendar options. We're here to serve and resource you.
Rev. Stephanie Lobdell
Rev. Jim Dorough
Director of Planned and Church Giving
Rev. James Smith
VP for University Relations & East Central Region Field Youth Coordinator
Dr. Henry Spaulding
Dr. Doug VanNest
Professor of Pastoral Ministry (Leap Seminars & Ministerial Internships), Dean of the School of Christian Ministry
Rev. Brad Kochis
Executive Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement
Prof. Jennifer Ballenger
Assistant Professor of Youth and Family
Dr. C. Jeanne Serrão
Professor of Biblical Literature
Dr. Lincoln Stevens
Professor of Philosophy
Dr. Eric Vail
Associate Professor of Theology
Dr. Michael VanZant
Professor of Biblical Literature and Coordinator of the Master of Ministry Program
The Student Travel Ambassadors (STAs) are current MVNU students who are trained in a similar fashion as our Admissions Counselors and sent out as MVNU representatives. They participate in college fairs, church visits, and youth conferences. Our STAs are students that are excited to share their MVNU experience with high school and middle school students. If you’d like to schedule an STA to attend an event please contact Anita Beal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our current student travel ambassadors are:
- JJ Allison – JJ is a senior Theology major with a minor in Business Management. He is currently the president of Koinonia Council for Student Revival and the vice president of spiritual life on Student Government. His hobbies include camping, washing his car, and working out. Fun Fact: JJ loves Crocs.
- Caleb Aleshire – Caleb is a senior from Hebron, Ohio. He’s pursuing a degree in Theology with an Associate degree in Music. Caleb is involved on campus as a member of the jazz band, a small group leader, works with Columbia Kids, and is a member of the Professional Ambassador Crew. His hobbies include music, camping, and politics. Fun Fact: Caleb has a fear of horses.
- Loralei Breakey – Loralei is a junior majoring in Communications Sciences and Disorders with a minor in Spanish. She is a part of the reserve soccer team and a member of NSSLAH. In her free time, she loves hanging out with her friends and playing card games. Fun Fact: Loralei is fluent in Pig Latin.
- Megan Cuevas – Megan is a senior from Heath, Ohio. She’s pursuing a degree in Social Work with a minor in Psychology. Megan is involved on campus in intramural sports, a member of the Professional Ambassador Crew, and is a tour guide for the Admissions Office. Her hobbies include listening to music, volleyball, and playing the ukulele. Fun Fact: Megan is 50% Chilean and Spanish was the first language she learned as a child.
- Sarah Fanning – Sarah is a senior from Mount Vernon, Ohio. She’s pursuing a degree in Middle Childhood Education with concentrations in English and History and a Math/Science Endorsement. Sarah is involved on campus on the Track and Field team, MVNU Theater, Ignite Worship Night, and Columbia Kids. Her hobbies include working out, hiking, camping, painting, violin, dirt-biking, and eating ice cream. Fun Fact: Sarah says if she could do anything in the world she would become an actress and a motivational speaker for middle school girls.
- Julia Greenich – Julia is a senior pursuing Business Management. She is involved on campus in intramural sports, PB&J CoSMO group, and campus film projects. She is also an Admissions worker and Academic Peer Mentor. Fun Fact: Julia loves to ride her motorcycle with her dad and brother.
- Ben James – Ben is a junior pursuing a degree in Biology (Pre-Med). He is a biology lab assistant and department assistant, and participated in the biology and chemistry club. He is also a student caller. His hobbies include basketball, traveling and volunteering in health care. Fun Fact: Ben used to be a part of a native american indian dance team.
- Tiffany Lawrence (Impact STA) – Tiffany is a senior from Kingsville, Ohio. She’s pursuing a degree in Social Work with a minor in Intercultural Studies. Tiffany is involved on campus as a small group leader and switchboard operator. Her hobbies include playing tennis, baking, music, watching movies, and spending time with her friends, family, and her dog. Fun Fact: Tiffany lived in the jungle for two weeks during her sophomore year of college!
- Sarah Meek Sarah is a sophomore majoring in both Intercultural Studies and Spanish. She is a small group leader and a student worker in the University Development Office. She loves being involved with all of the activities and sports events on campus. Her favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends and make new ones! Fun Fact: She absolutely LOVES popcorn.
- Abigayle O’Neil (Impact STA) – Abby is a junior from Pickerington, Ohio. She’s pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education. Her hobbies include exploring small coffee shops and watching hockey games. Fun Fact: Abby has a different pair of Christmas socks for each day in December leading up to Christmas.
- Michaela Patrick – Michaela is a junior from Taylor Mill, Kentucky. She’s pursuing a degree in Christian Ministries (Youth Ministry track) with a minor in Communication Studies. Michaela is involved on campus as a small group leader, is a member of the Professional Ambassador Crew, and she works in the mail room and Admissions Office. Her hobbies include long boarding and hanging out with her apartment mates. Fun Fact: Michaela leads worship for Ignite, a weekly student run prayer group on campus.
- Garrett Walker – Garrett is a senior Exercise Science major minoring in Youth Ministry. He enjoys going to Cougar basketball games. His hobbies include lifting heavy things, hanging out with friends and eating Raising Cane's. Fun Fact: He is a big fan of Beyoncé.
- Ashley Weber – Ashley is a junior majoring in Communication Sciences and Disorders with a minor in Spanish. She is on the women's varsity tennis team, participates in intramural sports, and is a part of Ignite Ministry. She is also a member of the National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association, a Residential Assistant, and a senior tour guide. In her free time, she loves to spend time with her friends and family. She also loves to paint! Fun Fact: She has her own photography business with her dad.