The Residual ACT is an on-campus testing program for universities that wish to administer the ACT tests to their enrolled, admitted or applicant students. The R-ACT is administered in a group testing setting. Results are reported only to the university (MVNU) administering the tests. No Student Reports are generated and you may not request additional score reports for any other school. MVNU will be the only university to receive your test scores. The R-ACT consists of four multiple-choice tests given for each of the following areas: English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science.
In order to be eligible to take the Residual ACT, students must have submitted an application for admission to MVNU.
Keep the following in mind:
- Please bring an ACT-approved photo ID with you on testing day.
- The cost to take the Residual ACT is $60.00. NO Cash will be accepted. Payment must be by check or money order made payable to MVNU. Payment is due on the day of testing.
- The Residual ACT scores are only valid for MVNU admission and scholarships. They will not be sent to any other college or university and cannot be used for any national scholarships.
- The Residual ACT cannot be used to establish eligibility for intercollegiate athletics by NAIA rules.
- Please allow at least 4 hours to take the test.
- There will be no Plus-Writing.
- Before taking the test, go to act.org and make sure your calculator is permitted by ACT. The Test Center cannot provide calculators.
- You will need to wait 60 days to re-take the R-ACT a second time.
To register for the R-ACT
- Sat., March 23 at 9 a.m.
- Thurs., June 13 at 1 p.m.
- Thurs., June 20 at 1 p.m.
- Thurs., Aug.1 at 1 p.m.
* DEADLINE to register is two days prior to each test date. There must be a minimum number of test-takers registered at least two days prior to each test date in order to administer the R-ACT. If the Test Center must cancel due to low testing numbers, we will notify you the day prior by email or telephone. You will have the option to reschedule for a later test date. Thank you!