New Student Institute
New Student Institute is two days of educational sessions and fun activities for new students to learn more about what it means to be a student here at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Sessions are mandatory for all new students, commuters, and transfer students. (Accepted students who have reapplied for admission to MVNU after previously attending do not need to attend NSI).
The next NSI is scheduled for Tuesday, January 8, and Wednesday, January 9, 2019 for students who are enrolling for the Spring 2019 semester. Here’s what you can expect from New Student Institute Spring 2019:
- 1:00 p.m. - Move Into Your Room (Welcome Center) - Required for residential students
- 4:00 p.m. - Off Campus adventure to Snow Trails with dinner included (Pioneer parking lot) - All new students inlcuding residential, commuters and transfers
- 10:00 p.m. - Return to Campus
- 8:00 a.m. - Spring NSI Check In - All new students including residential, commuters and transfers
- 8:30 a.m. - NSI sessions and activities - All meals will be provided throughout the day. - Meet at various places - All new students inlcuding residential, commuters and transfers
Questions? Contact 740-397-9000, ext 4605, or email Josh Kusch, Director of Residence Life at Joshua.Kusch@mvnu.edu.