If you haven't received your Fast Pass yet, you still have some things to do before you'll be ready for Orientation. A Fast Pass allows you to skip the lines by checking in two hours later than others! Complete the items on this list a full two weeks before the Orientation date you registered for and we'll mail you your Fast Pass.
Fast Pass Checklist
- You will need to use your login & password that was created when you applied..
- Note: Your login is the email address used to create your application.
- If you have questions or difficulty with your login/password contact your admissions counselor.
- Log into the Fast Pass Checklist at fastpass.mvnu.edu.
- Complete any enrollment forms that contain a red X.
- Click on the link “Financial Aid Forms” to complete all of the financial aid tasks listed. (College Credit Plus/Dual Enrollment students can skip this step.)
- Note that some item’s green ✔ may not appear until they are reviewed by MVNU.