The Pre-Chiropractic program at MVNU is designed to enable students to prepare themselves for entry into chiropractic school. While in the program, students are guided through academic, spiritual character, and life-skill development. Students are informed of expectations within the program, as well as the expectations of the admissions officers within the pharmacy schools.
A semester-by-semester approach provides students with feedback for self-assessment regarding the extent of preparation as they progress. Seminars, documentation, and one-on-one meetings provide information about the preparation necessary, the application progress, and professional competencies and expectations.
- Professional faculty — MVNU professors are knowledgeable and experienced, and engage with students in every capacity. Plus, our faculty members are still actively involved in their respective fields of expertise.
- Advising relationships — You'll begin interacting with the faculty within your chosen discipline during your first day of classes, and develop mentorship relationships with them that often continue well past graduation.
- Quality facilities — You will work in our laboratories, which round out the learning environment by mimicking the professional settings that students will work in after graduation.
- Excellent preparation — Most MVNU Biology grads finish in the top 25% of their classes in professional and graduate school.
- Skill development — Many relevant student job positions on campus are available, such as Resident Health Assistants or Biology Lab Assistants.
This program is designed to provide the preparation that is needed to apply to chiropractic schools. Students take courses that are required for entrance, as well as recommended courses. This academic preparation provides part of the necessary components. In addition, students are given instruction and guidance to complete an application profile that is competitive, including extra-curricular activities, volunteerism, clinical exposure, and undergraduate research. Finally, seminars are available for training in professionalism, the application process, interview preparation, and development of essential competencies.