Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) Bridge Program
Mount Vernon Nazarene University’s integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) bridge program is geared toward ambitious traditional undergraduate and working adult students seeking to expand their credentials while gaining versatile management and leadership skills. Studies have shown that candidates with an MBA degree experience higher earnings in today’s increasingly competitive job market, and in turn, MVNU’s innovative format provides this advantage while reducing tuition costs and time spent in school.
All candidates start their bachelor’s degree, whether on campus or online, before applying to the 100% online MBA program. Certain MBA core courses replace upper division bachelor’s requirements, counting toward both degrees, and upon finishing all undergraduate credits, students transition to the MBA program. All undergraduate majors have the opportunity to take advantage of this integrated pathway and improve their career opportunities. Along with graduating with two indispensable degrees:
- You’ll enhance your undergraduate area of study with advanced business skill.
- You’ll save on tuition while giving your salary a boost.
- You’ll be prepared for the fast-paced business world, where more and more entry-level jobs require a master’s degree.
- You can fast-track your career by providing value to your employer from day one.
- Your bachelor’s knowledge becomes an asset in the business world, providing a diverse, innovative perspective.
Want more information?
Fill out the form below and an enrollment counselor will contact you.
MVNU's BSW Program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education