Our office keeps on hand a supply of over the counter medications and first aid supplies commonly used for self-care. There is no fee for students to be seen in our office or for self-care supplies. We also respond to emergencies and other urgent needs.
We coordinate claims processing for student health insurance and are available to assist students with any insurance related questions or difficulties and application for financial assistance of unpaid bills.
Your medical history form is maintained in a personalized file in our office and retained for seven years after you leave MVNU. You may request information from this form by contacting our office.
Walk-in/appointment health clinic opens Sept. 6
An on-campus walk-in healthcare clinic is now available to faculty, staff, and students at the Student Health Services building, next to the Barn.
A certified nurse practitioner from the Knox County Community Health Center will be available for appointments and walk-in patients on the following days and times:
- Tuesdays from noon to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8-11:30 a.m.
Available services include:
- On-site testing with convenient online results;
- Basic mental health care including treatment for depression and anxiety (counseling can be arranged through the KCC Health Center’s main clinic);
- Women’s health services; and
- Treatment for common illnesses and conditions such as sore throat, stomach bug, or lab tests.
- Establish primary care provider.
To make an appointment, email email@example.com or text 740-507-0275. Walk-ins are also accepted.
Please fill out and bring these consent forms to your first appointment.