From start to finish, God’s intention for humankind is flourishing. As people live in loving cooperation with God, our lives unfurl into a flourishing tree that nourishes the world. It is our desire this year in chapel to spark your imagination toward flourishing. God’s way is the best way and leads to our good. Below, you will find helpful information including:
- All the Spiritual Formation Opportunities available this semester with dates and times
- How many Spiritual Formation Credits are required for you this semester
- All the pertinent documents and links for the mentoring programs, wellness program, and commuter petitions.
In chapel, we worship together through song. We hear Scripture read, we pray together, and receive challenging messages from diverse speakers.
- Mentoring Commitment Form
- Mentoring Release Form
- For Non-MVNU mentors, the mentor submit a Non-MVNU mentor application.
All of these forms are due Sep. 11, 2020, no exceptions.
Students can earn up to 10 credits from ONE of the Mentoring programs or leading a Small Group.
- Society of Christian Nurses
- PB&J Club
- Better Together
- Knit Pray Love
- Fostering Hope
- Lunch Buddies
- Escape Zone
- MVNU Grow
You can earn up to 10 Spiritual Formation Credits from the Justice Project.
“MVNU has helped strengthen my convictions and character as well as make me more aware of my weaknesses. It has increased my confidence in any situation because I see myself as a child of God and this place has fostered my development into the man I was made to be.”Matias Malkamaki, ‘21
Ashley Weber, ‘21“My professors, coaches, friends, teammates, and other amazing mentors have guided and showed me Christ in a new way. They have all strengthened my faith and played a big part in who I am today.”