Online Digital Marketing (BBA)
*Based on students beginning the program with 56 transferable credit hours and only needing the program-specific classes. Time to completion varies based on individual student circumstances and previous college experience.
**30 credit hours of the program must be completed at MVNU. Other restrictions apply. Please contact our Enrollment Team for additional information.
Courses span 5 to 8 weeks and can prepare students to:
- Understand web-based marketing channels
- Evaluate potential marketing opportunities
- Implement a marketing campaign and analyze its performance
- Create compelling B2B and B2C marketing copy
- Gain basic visual content creation knowledge for social media and other channels
- Develop marketing-specific critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicate digital marketing solutions to an audience
- Learn what drives consumer behavior online
Fill out the form below and an enrollment counselor will contact you.
By completing and submitting this form, I understand and authorize Mount Vernon Nazarene University representatives to contact me about the school and its program offerings by phone (both landline and mobile, dialed manually or automatically), text message, email, or mail. *The information you submit will remain confidential.
MVNU's BBA Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs