B.A. in Leadership
The BA in Leadership program offers students an engaging curriculum that equips them with the skills necessary to become competent, confident and informed leaders in today's marketplace - leaders who are able to plan projects, achieve goals and meet the expectations of today's world with integrity - and all within a format that, from start to finish, has been designed with convenience, flexibility and affordability in mind.
So if you desire to complete your bachelor's degree and be a part of an undergraduate program and community that will not only provide you with a quality education but will also enable you to maintain your current personal and professional responsibilities, then the BA in Leadership program is for you!
- Convenient—the classes in this program are offered entirely online, allowing you to complete your coursework in the comfort of your own home. It has been formatted to provide opportunities for completion in as little as 16 months with the ability to select courses in specific areas of interest to complete the degree and pursue licensure.
- Get support — We use a cohort-based model that supports and maximizes student learning, while allowing you to create meaningful relationships in an intentionally Christian learning environment.
- Learn from the best—Our courses are facilitated by seasoned faculty members with years of experience as educators and/or administrators.
|Personal Development and Research Skills||1|
Spreadsheets for Leaders
Management and Leadership Techniques
Fundamentals of Accounting
|Ethics and Law||3|
|Managing Human Resources||3|
|Applied Leadership Project||3|
|Advanced Law for Leaders||3|
|Total Program Hours||40|
For cost/credit hour click here.
Admissions requirements include:
- Submission of official transcripts of all previous college or university courses completed to date.
- Completion of 56 transferable credit hours from a regionally-accredited institution(s) of higher learning with a grade of C- or better (Students who do not meet the 56 credit requirement to enter the program may be eligible to enroll in our General Studies or Associate of Arts programs to prepare for the program).
- An overall GPA of 2.00 or higher (on a 4.00 scale) for all previous college or university coursework completed to date (an applicant with a GPA less than 2.00 may apply for probationary admittance)
- Completion of a Registration Agreement Form
Applicants from countries and U.S. territories in which English is not the primary language must also provide recent evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 70 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL with subscores in writing, reading, speaking, and listening of at least 20; or scoring 525 or above on the written TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with subscores in both writing and reading of at least 50. All tests of English proficiency must have been taken in the last 2 years to be considered for acceptance.
How to Apply
- Complete your application.
- Request all official transcripts to be sent to MVNU from each college or university you have attended to date. Please have your transcripts sent to:
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
Attn: GPS Admissions
800 Martinsburg Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Official Electronic Transcripts should be sent to GPSApplications@mvnu.edu.
- Complete a Registration Agreement form.