M.Min. and MBA Dual Degree
The MVNU School of Graduate & Professional Studies is proud to offer a Master of Ministry and MBA dual-degree program that is intentionally designed for ambitious adults to receive a high-quality education while maintaining personal and professional responsibilities.
Our dual Master’s degree program designed for individuals who have entered the ministry field and would like to continue their ministerial studies while also obtaining a quality, comprehensive education in business administration. Through a rigorous and engaging curriculum, the M.Min/MBA program seeks to meet the educational and professional needs of individuals from clergy, parachurch ministries, and 501c3 nonprofit organizations, as well as other ministry-minded business professionals who may be interested in advancing into positions of administrative responsibility.
- Convenience — Our program is offered entirely online, allowing you to take classes and earn your degree from the comfort of your own home. It has also been formatted to be completed in as little as 24 months.
- Real-world experience — We combine practical application with academic study. You will have the opportunity to practice supervised ministry, in which you will work with churches and be mentored by strong pastoral leaders and church staff.
- Quality education — All of our graduate programs are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org) and approved by the Ohio Board of Regents (regents.state.oh.us).
Master of Ministry
The Church in the Twenty-First Century
The Pastor as a Person
|Contemporary Approaches to Preaching||
|Contemporary Theological Issues||3|
|The Doctrine of Holiness||3|
|Organizational Behavior/Building Ministry Teams||3|
|Marketing Management/Church Growth||3|
|Strategic Management/Managing the Church||3|
|Total Program Hours||48|
For cost/credit hour click here.
Although we try to keep our admissions process as straightforward as possible, our knowledgeable staff is always available and happy to help you.
Admission requirements include:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Students may be admitted with conditional acceptance if approved by the Admissions Committee. Students without an undergraduate degree in business will also be required to complete up to two prerequisite Academic Leveling Courses prior to admission to this program.
Applicants from countries and U.S. territories in which English is not the primary language must also provide recent evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 70 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL with subscores in writing, reading, speaking, and listening of at least 20; or scoring 525 or above on the written TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with subscores in both writing and reading of at least 50. All tests of English proficiency must have been taken in the last 2 years to be considered for acceptance.
How to Apply
- Complete your application.
- Request all official transcripts to be sent to MVNU from each college or university you have attended to date. Please have your transcripts sent to:
Official Electronic Transcripts should be sent to GPSApplications@mvnu.edu.
- Complete a Registration Agreement form.