Mount Vernon Nazarene University's Graduate and Professional Studies is committed to providing an opportunity for adults to obtain a quality education in a learning environment emphasizing Christian values and ethical standards. Graduate and Professional Studies serves as a resource for adults striving to enhance their personal and professional lives in a constantly changing world.
MVNU offers the Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) to those who embrace the challenge of bringing knowledge to others. Teaching is an art and a science, and those called to it have the opportunity to inspire greatness and change lives. Our teacher education candidates don't just earn a degree, they gain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions they need to become compassionate, competent, and committed educators.
More than 650 graduates have earned their Master of Arts in Education at MVNU.
Choose from three degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Education - Professional Educator's License
- Master of Arts in Education - Intervention Specialist - Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate (Initial License)
- Master of Arts in Education - Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate (Licensed Teachers)
The MVNU Difference
- Designed for working professionals
- Attend class once a week
- Small personal classes, interactive sessions
- Supportive atmosphere
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Technology-enhanced MVNU sites throughout Ohio
- Financial aid assistance
- Distinctly Christian
Call now to learn more and schedule a visit. 1-800-839-2355