Professional Development for Teachers
The education workshops offered through MVNU feature a variety of topics to keep you informed about the most current issues surrounding education today. Offered through our Master of Arts in Education Curriculum and Instruction program, our highly qualified instructors encourage interactive learning with a focus on integrating faith and values with education.
Cost and Registration
Workshops completed for graduate credit cost $225 per workshop and earn the participant one graduate semester credit (unless other wise noted).
Fall 2015 Self-Paced Online Workshops
Click here for full workshop descriptions.
- Important Online Dates:
- Oct. 5: Workshops open
- Nov. 11: Last day to register for online workshops
- Nov. 20: All online work must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m.
- Beginning Grant Writing
- Classroom Technology Anyone Can Handle
- Collaboration and Co-Teaching
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Special Education: What Every Educator Needs to Know (Part 1)
- Special Education: What Every Educator Needs to Know (Part 2)
Workshops for Mount Vernon City School District
- Elementary Grade Level Team Development 2015–2016
- Professional Development on District Delayed Start Days
- Cost is $175 for one semester hour of graduate credit
For more information about our workshops, call 877-431-9610, ext. 3450 or email Amy.Dubusky@mvnu.edu