Dr. Terry Kwon
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, August 2019 to present
- Adjunct Faculty, Ohio University, Feb 2017 – Jun 2019
- Adjunct Faculty, Columbus State Community College, Aug 2017 – May 2019
- Adjunct Faculty, Ashland University, Aug 2017 – Oct 2017
- Postdoctoral Researcher, The Ohio State University, Jun 2016 – Dec 2016
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Purdue University, Aug 2015 – May 2016
- Test Developer/Analyst, Financial Planning Standard Board, South Korea, Oct 2008 – Jul 2009
- Administrative Assistant, Seoul National University, South Korea, Mar 2007– May 2008
- Project Manager, Samsung Data System Inc., South Korea, Feb 2004 – Jan 2005
- Vision Sciences Society
- Society for Mathematical Psychology
Published Works & Presentations:
- Kwon, T., Agrawal, K. Li, Y., & Pizlo, Z. (2016). Spatially-global integration of closed, fragmented contours by finding the shortest-path in a log-polar representation, Vision Research. 126, 143-163.
- Kwon, T., Li, Y., Sawada, T., & Pizlo, Z. (2016). Gestalt-like constraints produce veridical (Euclidean) percepts of 3D indoor scenes, Vision Research. 126, 264-277.
- Li, Y., Sawada, T., Shi, Y., Kwon, T., & Pizlo, Z. (2011). A Bayesian model of binocular perception of 3D mirror symmetrical polyhedra, Journal of Vision. 11, 4, 1-20.
- Palmer, E., Kwon, T., & Pizlo, Z. (2017). Using virtual reality to test the regularity priors used by the human visual system. SPIE Optical Engineering and Application, San Diego, California.
- Kwon, T. K. & Kim, C. (2007). On specifying scoring methods for multiple answer items based on item response theory. IMPS (International Meeting of the Psychometric Society), Tokyo.
- Ph.D, Purdue University, Psychological Sciences (2015)
- M.S, Purdue University, Psychological Sciences (2012)
- M.A. Seoul National University, Quantitative Psychology (2007)
- B.A, Seoul National University, Psychology, Cum Laude (2004)