Prof. Tim Chesnut
Associate Professor of Finance
- Associate Professor of Business, 1996 to the present.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Program Department Chair, July 1998 to present; Director of Curriculum and Technology for Adult and Graduate Studies, 1995 to July 1998.
- Consultantships: HiSAN Corp., Banc One Corp.
- Instructor for MDS CPA review, 2002-2004
- Tax accountant with Nelson & Nelson, 2003
- Series 7 licensed broker with Edward Jones, 1991-1992
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Outstanding Instructor
- M.B.A. in Finance, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio (1995)
- B.A. in Accounting and Business Administration, Mount Vernon Nazarene College, Mount Vernon, Ohio (1990)