Dr. Lynn Shoemaker
Assistant Professor of Education
- 2003 - 2010 Elementary principal for Danville Local Schools
- 2010 - 2011 Middle School Principal for Danville Local Schools
- 1997 - 2000 Special Education Coordinator for Knox County
- 2000 - 2001 Special Education Coordinator for East Knox Local Schools
- 2001 - 2003 Delivered Grant services to the CRC (Children's Resource Center) in Knox County
- 1986 - 1997 Classroom teacher for Danville Local Schools in special education, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 6th grade
- 1986: Special Education teacher, Newark City Schools
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Ohio Association of Elementary Administrators
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio
- GPS Outstanding Faculty Award: MVNU Spring 2011-2015
Published Works & Presentations:
- Presented at Home School Association: ADHD and pupil organization strategies.
- NWSS (Northwest Science Symposium) Bowling Green State University. Universal Design for Learning.
- Knox County Parent Mentor Association: ADHD, IEP documents and parent school relationships.
Favorite Subject-Related Links:
- Doctorate in Special Education Expected graduation Jan. 2019, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- MAEd in Elementary Administration, Ashland University, Ashland, Ohio
- B.S. in Elementary Education/Special Education, Malone University, Canton, Ohio