Dr. Judy Gregg
Associate Professor of Nursing
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Over 35 years varied nursing experience.
- 2002-present- OhioHealth Mansfield, Mansfield OH - Nursing Supervisor
- North Central State College, Mansfield, OH: Adjunct Nursing Instructor
- ACLS certified
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society - President Elect of Rho Nu Chapter
- Association of Community Health Nurse Educators
- Sigma Theta Tau Rho Nu Chapter Excellence in Nursing Research, 2018
- Carlow University, Anne Denardo McGowan DNP Leadership Award, 2017
- American Red Cross: Good Samaritan Hero 2011
- MedCentral Leadership Academy: Strategic Leader
Gregg, J., Miller, J., Tennant, K.F., (July 31, 2018) "Nurse Policy Entrepreneurship in a Rural Community: A Multiple Streams Framework Approach" OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing Vol. 23, No. 3. DOI: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol23No03PPT63
- 6/2016-Joint ACHNE/APHNE Conference, Indianapolis, IN - “Exploring Political Entrepreneurship for Nurses” Poster Presentation
- 10/2016- STTI Rho Nu, Fall Meeting, Ashland Univ., Mansfield, OH - “ Influencing Policy to Reduce Motor Vehicle Crashes in a Rural Community: A Multiple Streams Approach”
- 6/2017 ACHNE Annual Institute, Baltimore, MD, Podium Presentation, “The Role of a Nurse Policy Entrepreneur: Utilizing a Multiple Streams Approach to Reduce Motor Vehicle Crashes in a Rural Community"
- 11/2017 STTI Biennial Convention, Indianapolis, IN, Poster Presentation, “Nurse Policy Entrepreneurship: A Multiple Streams Approach to Influence Traffic Safety in a Rural Community”
Favorite Scripture VerseMicah 6: 8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
- DNP, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- MS in Community Health Nursing, Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana
- BSN in Nursing, Regents College, London, University of New York, Albany, NY
- Diploma in Nursing, Mansfield General Hospital, Mansfield, Ohio