Prof. Elizabeth Barrett
Assistant Professor of Music
- Guest vocalist in the State Opera House in Slovakia and for the NATO Environmental Conference in Budapest, Hungary, 2003.
- Soprano soloist with the Central Florida Bach Festival under the direction of Gabriel Statom, 2008.
- Soprano soloist with the Knox County Symphony and Kenyon College under the direction of Ben Locke, for Brahm’s Ein Deutsches Requiem, 2011.
- Soloist with the Otterbein University Concert Choir and String Orchestra, for Mozart’s Vesperae solennes de confessore, 2012.
- Guest soloist with the Knox County Symphony under the direction of Ben Locke, 2013.
- Soprano soloist with for MVNU's performance of Handel's Messiah, 2014.
- Guest soprano soloist with the Delaware Community Choir under the direction of Daniel Hursey, 2014.
- Assistant director with at the OCC Honors Choir Festival at Otterbein University, 2011, 2012.
- Co-adjudicator for the District Ten Honors' Choir, fall 2014.
- Adjunct faculty at Otterbein University teaching voice and directing the Women’s Chorale from 2009-2015.
- Vocal Pedagogy
- Goliards Chamber Choir
- Music Stage Production
- Master of Music Degree in vocal pedagogy and sacred music from Westminster Choir College of Rider University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in voice performance and music and business at Otterbein College
- Studied voice in Košice, Slovakia, and Vienna, Austria