- Speech-Language Pathologist, Reliant Rehabilitation, August 2020 - Present
- Speech-Language Pathologist, River Valley Local School District, August 2015 - August 2020
- Endoscopist, BEST Dysphagia Management Services, June 2010 - August 2015
- Speech-Language Pathologist Team Leader, Louis B. Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center, June 2003 - June 2010
Awards and Recognitions
- Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing Association; Honorary membership for outstanding graduate student award
- Dean’s Scholarship, AMVET Scholarship
- Golden Key National Honor Society, AmeriCorps Education Award
- Omicron Delta Kappa - National Leadership Honor Society
Published Works & Presentations
- Mitchell, P. R., McMahon, B. T., & McKee, D. (2005). Speech impairment and workplace discrimination: The
- national EEOC ADA research project. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 23, 163-169.
Last updated on 9/15/2022.