Dr. Carol Dorough
In The News
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — Mount Vernon Nazarene University’s Communication Sciences and Disorders program video was named “Best in Ohio” at the 2018 Ohio Speech Language and Hearing Association (OSLHA) convention.
- Medical Technology -- Worked in healthcare laboratories in Kansas City, MO and Bethany, OK
- Nursing -- Clinical practice in ICU/CCU, home health, and long-term care.
- Teaching experiences in Texas and Oklahoma -- Kilgore College in Kilgore, TX; Southwestern Adventist University in Keene, TX; Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, OK.
- Administrative experience in nursing -- Chair of the School of Nursing at Southern Nazarene University; Dean of Nursing at Bethel College in Mishawaka, IN
- MT (ASCP)
- Sigma Theta Tau
- EdD in Higher Education with a concentration in Health Care Education, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- MSN University of Texas at Tyler, Tyler, Texas
- B.S. in Nursing, Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, Oklahoma
- B.S. in Medical Technology, Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, Oklahoma