Dr. Colleen Bryan
Professor of Psychology
School of Natural and Social Sciences
740-392-6868 Ext. 3707Email Dr. Bryan
- Professor of Psychology, August 2009 – present
- Associate Professor of Psychology, 2002 – 2009
- Associate Professor of Psychology, Assistant Professor of Psychology, September, 1989-2002. (Promoted from Instructor to Assistant Professor effective August 1993.
- Director of Counseling, Northwest Nazarene College, August, 1987 to July, 1989.
- Resident Director, Northwest Nazarene College, August, 1987 to July 1989.
- Independent Consultant, MAXIMUS, Inc., September, 1981 to August, 1987.
- Member, Psi Chi (Psychology National Honor Society), 2004 – present
- Member, American Psychological Association (APA), June 1998 – May 2005
- Member, American Psychological Society (APS), September 1998 – August 2002
- Member, American Counseling Association (ACA), 1987 - 2004; included membership in American College Counseling Association (ACCA), 1992 - 1998
- Charter Member, American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), 1994 - 2004
- "Conflict Resolution and Basic Counseling Skills," lecture for Pastoral Care of Children and Youth class, MVNC, May, 1997; May, 1998.
- "Conflict Resolution and Crisis Intervention," lecture for Social Work course, MVNC, November, 1996.
- "Intra- and Interdepartmental Communication in the Workplace," workshop for MVNC faculty and staff; co-facilitated with Dr. Randy Cronk, March, 1997.
- "Nonverbal Communication," workshop for Enerezan staff, MVNC, October, 1995.
- "Conflict Resolution and Crisis Intervention," lecture for Leadership Skills class, MVNC, March, 1993 to March, 1997.
- Ph.D. Organizational Psychology (2009)
- M.Ed. in Counseling and Development, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia (1987)
- B.A. in Social Work, Eastern Nazarene College, Quincy, Massachusetts (1980)