CCP Admissions Criteria & Deadlines
Students enrolled in MVNU's CCP program are able to take college courses on MVNU's Mount Vernon campus.
- Have a minimum 19 ACT composite score
- Have a minimum 18 ACT English subscore
- Have a minimum 22 ACT Reading subscore
- Have a minimum 22 ACT Mathematics subscore
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Submit a current health form
- Attend CCP orientation
You must inform your high school counselor of your intent to participate in the CCP program by April 1. MVNU's application deadline (which includes completing the application, sending test scores and transcripts, and school counselor approval) is April 1. Your advisor will meet with you over the summer to schedule classes. CCP orientation for students taking less than 11 credit hours a semester occurs during July with the fall classes beginning at the end of August. For students taking over 12 credit hours a semester they will need to attend one of two New Student Orientations in June.