PATRIOTIC HERITAGE TOUR OF OUR NATION’S CAPITAL Washington D.C.
May 15-19, 2020
Join with old and new travel companions for an informative and inspiring visit to the nation’s capital, including George Washington's Mount Vernon estate. Travel by luxury motor coach, and enjoy comfortable lodging for 4 nights. Also included in the cost are 4 breakfasts, 4 fabulous dinners (lunches and travel food on your own), and 2 guided tours of Washington, D.C., a tramway exploration of Arlington Cemetery, as well as admittance to the NEW MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE!
- The WWII Memorial
- Capitol Hill
- Embassy Row
- The Korean Veterans Memorial
- The Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- The Smithsonian Museum
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial
- The Lincoln Memorial
- Evening Guided Memorial and Monuments Tour
- The NEW (AMAZING!) MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE
- George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate and Garden
- Tram Ride through Arlington National Cemetery
- ...and more!
Cost & Details:
- Cost: $627 Per Person/double occupancy
- Deposit due upon sign up: $75, the remainder due on or before March 8, 2020
- Departure: Mount Vernon Nazarene University Chapel, 800 Martinsburg Road, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
- Seats are LIMITED! Don’t delay to MAKE YOUR RESERVATION for this unique travel experience!
- Please contact Dr. Jim Dorough at 1-888-470-0050 or 740-397-9000 ext. 4112 for information, or Jim.Dorough@mvnu.edu.
Please note that there will be a bit of walking at some of the sites, so bring your comfortable walking shoes.