Women's Auxiliary Spring Conference
March 13-14, 2015
Online registration for this event is not
Speaker: Laura Story
Laura Story will share stories from her first trade book scheduled to release fall 2015.
When God Doesn't Fix It: Lessons You Never Wanted to Learn; Truths You Can't Live Without will include Laura's journey from life expectations through shattered dreams and on to the incredible truths that she uncovered in her study of God's Word. She will offer information from a friend who understands, important biblical insights, and hope that God has not forgotten.
Music: To Be Announced Soon
- Friday, March 13
- 4 p.m. Registration Begins
- 7 p.m. Evening Session
- Saturday, March 14
- 8 a.m. Registration Begins
- 9 a.m. Morning Session
The MVNU Women's Auxiliary exists to accomplish the following:
- Provide scholarships for MVNU students
- Provide fellowship for the ladies of the East Central Educational Region (Eastern Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia)
- Provide for the campus of MVNU through ongoing Campus Projects
If you need to contact someone from the Women's Auxiliary, please click here.