Germany & Switzerland 2014
Cost: (Figures reflect anticipated rates for the Summer 2014 trip.)*
- Approximately $3,999 per person (double occupancy). Based on early-bird rate (before 9/15/2013).
- $460 extra for single room
- Roundtrip Airfare between Columbus -
Berlin, Geneva - Columbus
- 8 nights in 3-star/superior-tourist-class hotels in Germany, Switzerland and France.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All escorted transfers
- Daily breakfast and dinners
- Transportation by private air conditioned bus with driver throughout the tour
English speaking professional
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Service charges and local taxes and tips to hotel and restaurant staff, portage for one piece of
- Minimum tips for tour guides and drivers ($120)
- Lunches and all drinks
- Personal expenses, such as
souvenirs, snacks and in-room
internet (some hotels charge
- Any other service which is not mentioned above
Tour price based on group minimum 30 passengers, projected 2014 air fares and cost of land arrangements as of June 13, 2013 (1 Euro = $1.35 USD) and is subject to any changes that may be imposed prior to departure.