Germany & Switzerland - A Trip 500 Years
in the Making!
May 8-17, 2017
Co-hosted by MVNU and Nazarene Theological Seminary
- Be in Germany & Switzerland for the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation.
- Visit Martin Luther's birthplace, the monastery where he began to understand the gospel of grace and the church where he nailed his 95 Theses to the door.
- Tour the castle where Luther translated the
New Testament into German and visit the home of his collaborator and first systematic theologian of the reformation, Philip Melanchthon.
- Visit Geneva, Switzerland, home of John Calvin and of Scottish Reformer, John Knox.
- Tour Zurich, Switzerland, home of the Swiss Reformer, Ulrich Zwingli.
- Enjoy new cultures, traveling with
experts scholars from MVNU and NTS and discovering places you've only read about. Plus taste real Swiss chocolate, cheese and German cuisine!
- This trip is open to alumni,
pastors, and friends of both MVNU