Frequently Asked Questions:
After I Register:
- If you complete a registration online we will notify you when we receive it. The
enrollment/supply fee will need to be received in 10 days from the notification to secure your child's place. After the 10 days your child will be placed on a waiting list.
- In June you will receive a packet of forms to be completed before your child begins preschool.
- These forms will be due back a week before school begins. They can either be mailed or dropped off in the office. These forms are required by Ohio Job and Family Services, our licensing agent.
- Orientations/open houses will be
held at dates to be announced. Check
your parent packet for more details.
How will I know what my child is doing at preschool?
- Weekly newsletters outlining recent and upcoming classroom activities will be posted on the parent bulletin board and on the website.
- There is an observation room.
- Parent / Teacher conferences.
How can I be involved in preschool?
- Volunteer for classroom parties