Student Check List - Summer 2013
New Student Orientation Checklist
- Submit your FAFSA and receive your Financial Aid Award
- Deposit tuition and complete post-acceptance paperwork
- Ensure that we have received the following:
- Final HS transcripts
- Any transfer or post-secondary credits
- Any AP & CLEP scores
- Register for classes – all above paperwork is required, in addition to payment of the tuition deposit in order to register for classes
- Bill Review and Verification of Payment
Academic Credit Activities
You can pay your deposits by check, cash, or credit card over the phone.
Please contact our application specialist, Jackie Dove, to pay over the phone. She can be reached at 740-397-9000 ext. 4513.
Register for Classes
Once the deposits are paid, you can register for classes! That is done through our Registrar's Office. Here's what to do:
- Email Scott Tarrh at Scott.Tarrh@mvnu.edu and include the following:
- Enrollment Session
- To reach Scott by phone, dial (740) 397-9000, ext. 4538. He'll work with you until you have the schedule you are happy with.
Review Bill and Verification of Payment