MVNU’s Online Resource Guide is designed to serve two main audiences:
- 1.) Churches, church leaders, and congregations throughout the University’s educational zone of Ohio, West Virginia, and eastern Kentucky
- 2.) Community and civic organizations such as:
- Chambers of Commerce
- Exchange and/or Rotarian groups
- Libraries, schools, and other educational outlets
- Professional/service groups
We are pleased that you are browsing the Online Resource Guide and hope you will find the expert presenter to fill your needs. If you have specific questions or need assistance in finding the right presenter or topic for your group, we encourage you to Contact Us
and we’ll do our best to help you.
As a university, it is our goal to provide a range of experts who can speak on important and relevant topics. This is a service to our communities and constituents and our presenters take this task upon themselves as volunteers because it helps fulfill the mission of MVNU.