MVNU to host Simulcast Location for Leadercast 2014
May 9, 2014
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio - On Friday, May 9, Mount Vernon Nazarene University will host a LIVE Simulcast of the 2014 Leadercast, broadcast from Atlanta, Georgia. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., and the first session begins at 9:00 a.m. This year's theme is "Beyond You, Building Leaders Worth Following."
Leadercast is a one-day leadership conference streamed live from Atlanta, Georgia, to 40 countries around the world at 600 different locations, including Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Speakers for this event include:
- Andy Stanley, leadership author and communicator
- Malcolm Gladwell, Award-winning journalist and best-selling author of David and Goliath,
Outliers, and Tipping Point
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer and songwriter
- Laura Schroff, Former advertising sales executive and New York Times best-selling author of
An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Leadership expert and best-selling author of Start with Why
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009)
- Cat Deeley, Leadercast co-host
- Tripp Crosby, Leadercast co-host
Every year, Leadercast draws as many as 125,000 leaders from around the world for a day of learning and encouragement. "It is one of the single most consolidated sources of leadership that I know of," said Paul Urbanowski, senior manager at AT&T. "But it goes beyond that. I think this conference, although very focused on leadership, transcends the topic and really shows you how to lead in life."
For more information, contact Jill Barber by phone at 887-431-9610 x 6004 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://mvnu.edu/leadercast/
Mount Vernon Nazarene University is a private, four-year, intentionally Christian teaching university for traditional age students, graduate students and working adults. With a 327-acre main campus in Mount Vernon, Ohio, and several convenient Graduate and Professional Studies locations throughout the state, MVNU emphasizes academic excellence, spiritual growth and service to community and church. MVNU offers an affordable education to more than 2,200 students from 29 states and 12 countries/U.S. territories.