|MVNU Home / News |
Fall 2007 "Get to Work"
MVNU explores work in a variety of forms and how we can glorify God and serve others through it. We encourage readers to send us feedback on the magazine!
View entire magazine as a PDF.
Individual articles include:
- Working for You, by Dr. Daniel J. Martin
- Letter from Your Editor, by Carrie A. Crouch
- Vocation: Celebrating the Work of God, by Rev. Joe Noonen
- Careers for Christians in the 21st Century, by Dr. Randie Timpe
- Getting to Know David Leedy, by Patrick Neville
- Students at Work, by Patrick Neville
- Work with Us: Ways to Partner with MVNU, by Dr. Keith Newman
- Your Dollars at Work, by Sandy Helman
- Working Out: Caring for Your Temple, by Scott Tarrh
- The "Magic" Behind the Scenes, by Lee Yowell
- Alumni at Work: Still Seeking, Learning, Serving, by Tom West
- AGS Students, Grads Advance at Work, by Carrie A. Crouch
- MVNU-AGS: At W.O.R.K. for Adult Learners, by Tammy Adams
- The Value of Play, by Bud Harbin