- $3,683 for students 21 years of age and under
- $4,063 for non-student and students age 22+
ALL TRAVELERS -- STUDENTS AND NON-STUDENTS: A $95 non-refundable enrollment fee is due before
November 1, 2011 to receive CHA's Early Bird discount of $50. The Tour Deposit ($400) is due 30 days after enrollment. The balance is not due until February 2, 2012.
Students may be eligible to use scholarship and grant money as well as educational loans and Parent Plus loans to pay for the trip.
- Round-trip airfare on a major carrier
- 8 nights in selected three- and four-star hotels
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Guided sightseeing & walking tours
- Full-time professional CHA Tour Director
- On-tour transportation
- Visits to St. Patrick's Cathedral | Trinity College and The Book of Kells | The Lake District | Dove Cottage in Grasmere | Edinburgh Castle | The Royal Mile | Holyrood Palace | Hadrian's Wall | Cambridge University | King's College Chapel | York | The Shambles | York Minster | London | St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry fees to selected sites
- Service charges and local taxes and tips to hotel and restaurant staff, portage for one piece of luggage
- Lunches (approximately $80 total)
- Beverages or snacks
- Tips for bus driver and guide (approximately $72 total)
- Personal items and souvenirs
These rates are based on the local taxes and entrance fees valid in 2011, and estimated airfares for 2012. Should there be any increase on the above rates for 2012 the rates will be adjusted accordingly.