|Student under 22 years old
|Student 22-24 years old
|Non-student or student 25 years old and up
- A $95 non-refundable enrollment fee is due April 15, 2015
- First payment deposit (included in cost above) of $400 is due by May 15, 2015.
- Final balance is due October 30, 2015.
Students may use scholarship and grant money as well as educational loans and Parent Plus loans to pay for the trip.
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 14 days/12 nights in selected three- and four-star hotels
- Guided sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Full-time professional English speaking CHA tour director
- Transportation by private air conditioned bus with driver throughout the tour
- Daily breakfast and dinners
- Road tolls, parking fees, gas
- Special Italian restaurant dinner
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Service charges and local taxes and tips to hotel and restaurant staff, portage for one piece of luggage
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Lunches (approximately $180 total)
- Beverages or snacks
- Catacombs (approximately $20)
- Tips for tour guide and bus driver
- Personal items and souvenirs
- Prices are based on triple rooms for students and double rooms for adults (25 and older)
- These rates are based on the local taxes and entrance fees valid in 2015, and estimated airfares for 2016. Should there be any increase on the above rates for 2015 the rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- Based on super early bird price due by April 15, 2015