|MVNU Home / Academics / Italy|
|Student under 22 years old
|Student 22-24 years old
|Non-student or student 25 years old and up
- A $95 non-refundable
enrollment fee is due March 30,
2017 (included in cost above)
- First payment deposit (included in cost above) of $400 is due by
April 30, 2017.
- Final balance is due October 31, 2017.
Students may use scholarship and grant money as well as educational loans and Parent Plus loans to pay for the trip.
- Round-trip airfare
- $95 non-refundable
- $400 first
- 14 days/12 nights in selected three- and four-star hotels
- Guided sightseeing and
walking tours as per the itinerary
- Full-time professional English speaking CHA tour director
- Transportation by private air conditioned bus with driver throughout the tour
- Daily breakfast and dinners
- Road tolls, parking fees, gas
- Special Italian restaurant dinner
- Special visit to the
Tivoli, Villa d'Este
or Hadrian's Villa
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
(including the Uffizi
Gallery in Florence)
Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Service charges and local taxes and tips to hotel and restaurant staff, portage for one piece of luggage
- Lunches (approximately $180 total)
- Beverages or snacks
- Tips for tour guide and bus driver
(approximately $112 total)
- Personal items and souvenirs
- Prices are based on triple rooms for students and double rooms for adults (25 and older),
based upon super-early bird
enrollment by April 30, 2017.
- These rates are based on the local taxes and entrance fees valid in 2017, and estimated airfares for 2018. Should there be any increase on the above rates for 2018 the rates will be adjusted accordingly.