Imagine walking the streets of Rome where St. Paul walked, floating down a Venetian canal, seeing the art of the Sistine Chapel, exploring the ancient site of Pompeii, Milan's fashion district, experiencing Sorrento with its romantic cliff side setting and discovering the modern and ancient sites of Italy from the Coliseum to Cathedrals to museums.
Oh, plus there's great food and amazing coffee.
No need to imagine. We'll take you there! Join MVNU faculty and students as we travel to Italy in January 2014. Come travel with MVNU!
Last updated 7/31/2013.
- ART2013G Art and Architecture in Italy, Prof. John Donnelly
- ICS2042 Global Diversity and Intercultural Understanding, Dr. Jeanne Serrao
- FCS3093 History of Fashion, Interiors and Architecture, Prof. Ardyth Stull
- ITD5033 Senior Colloquium, Mr. Carlos Serrao
- You may also create independent study courses