Undergraduate Nursing Program
- Graduate of a nationally accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Pass a criminal background check and have a negative drug screening. These two screenings are conducted through the nursing program, and are paid for through student fees.
- Criminal background check with no report that would prohibit participation in practicum experiences
- Negative drug screen
- Up-to-date health screenings/immunizations
- Valid, unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse (RN) in Ohio
- Proficiency in the English language. MVNU's TOEFL requirement is scoring 80 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL
- Submit transcript(s) with a minimum of 56 semester hours (84 quarter hours) from college or university courses.
Now you can get started by applying to the MVNU Nursing program online.
Graduation Requirements (total of 124 hours required)
- 6 semester hours in English composition or the completion of the English composition capstone course
- 3 semester hours in mathematics -- must be MAT2063G Introduction to Statistics
- 9 semester hours in the arts and humanities
- 6 semester hours in the social and behavioral sciences
- 6 semesters in the natural sciences
- 9 semester hours in liberal arts electives
- 33 semester hours in nursing major requirements (NUR3043, NUR3023, NUR3033, NUR3003, NUR4004, NUR3042, NUR4088, NUR4092, NUR4022, NUR4033, BIB3033).
Tuition and Fees
- MVNU's financial aid department will provide assistance to help make your degree affordable to you.
For more information contact the Graduate and Professional Studies Office of Admissions at (800) 839-2355.