MVNU offers the Early Childhood Degree Completion Program through Graduate & Professional Studies for adults who want to attend class online, one class at a time to complete their bachelor's degree and earn their teaching license in the field of Early Childhood Education (ECE). This program allows students to complete their B.A. degree while maintaining their current work and family responsibilities.
Completion of the B.A. Program qualifies graduates to earn their Ohio teaching license in Early Childhood Education with the Early Childhood Endorsement that will allow individuals to teach preschool through grade five. The Early Childhood Degree Completion Program is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education.
If you are ready to complete your bachelor's degree and earn your Ohio teaching license, the Early Childhood Degree Completion Program (age 3- 8/Grade PreK-3rd plus grade 4/5 endorsement) is designed for you as you continue in your journey to become a competent, compassionate, and committed teacher.
The Early Childhood Licensure Completion Program is an accelerated program designed specifically for working adults to help you earn your degree within a manageable time frame.
- Classes are offered in an online format
- Take one course at a time
- Field and clinical experiences totaling 510 clock hours
- Finish your degree in as few as 27 months
Why Choose MVNU's ECE Degree Completion Program?
Our goal at MVNU is to help you complete your degree and achieve the career of your dreams.
- Your tuition is "locked in" and will not change as long as you remain continuously enrolled in the program.
- Students can purchase used textbooks online via MVNU's partnership with MBS Direct or choose to obtain textbooks on their own through another vendor of their choice.
- Our high quality curriculum is taught by professional, supportive faculty with professional ECE practice experience.
- Be part of a small cohort group. Together you progress through the program, learn and support each other, and become a networking resource for years to come.
- Experience a distinctly Christian education incorporating biblical values and integration of faith in learning.
- Assistance with the financial aid process.
- The program is designed for working adults.