Bachelor of Business Administration
Call us today at 1-800-839-2355 to get a head start on these programs.
Distinguish yourself from the crowd!
By earning a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), you set yourself apart as a highly skilled, motivated employee.
Whether your goal is to move up the corporate ladder, start your own business, improve your management and leadership skills, or make a career change, MVNU's BBA program will put you on the right path with a competitive, marketable degree.
The BBA can be earned as a stand-alone degree or completed with one or more of our four extended majors (each consisting of the 40-credit-hour BBA Core, five program-specific courses, and a final business research project):
Our BBA is an accelerated program designed specifically for working adults to help you earn your degree with a manageable time commitment.
- Classes are offered just one night a week, on site or online
- Take one subject at a time
- Choose from 4 convenient locations
- Finish your degree in two years or less
Why Choose MVNU's BBA Program?
Our goal at MVNU is to help you complete your degree and achieve the career of your dreams.
- Cost includes tuition, fees, and course materials. Textbooks are an additional cost.
- Your tuition is "locked in" and will not change as long as you remain continuously enrolled in the program.
- All books and course materials are delivered to your home. Less hassle for you.
- Earn prior learning credit for previous work experience as part of our admissions qualifications.
- Our high quality curriculum is taught by professional, supportive faculty with real-world business experience.
- Experience a distinctly Christian education incorporating biblical values and integration of faith in learning.
- We'll assist you in the financial aid process, examine your options and possibly even help you receive employer tuition reimbursement.
The Jetter School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).