We make the enrollment process simple at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Our knowledgeable staff members are available to help answer your questions as you apply for admission into the M.Min. + MBA Dual Degree program.
Requirements for M.Min. + MBA Dual Degree enrollment:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 550 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 20 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Students may be admitted with conditional acceptance if approved by the Graduate Business Admissions Committee. Students without an undergraduate degree in business will also be required to complete up to two prerequisite Peregrine Academic Leveling Courses prior to admission to the M.Min. + MBA program. Please see a recruiter for more details.
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate course work provided that the courses were earned from a regionally-accredited institution, a grade of B or higher was earned, and they are applicable to MVNU's program. Credits are evaluated and approved by the coordinator of the relevant program.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete your application online at http://www.mvnu.edu/gps/apply_now.asp.
Request all official transcripts to be sent to MVNU from each college or university you have attended to date. Please have your transcripts sent to:
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
Attn: GPS Admissions
800 Martinsburg Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Official Electronic Transcripts should be sent to GPSApplications@mvnu.edu
- Complete a Registration Agreement Form.