We make the enrollment process simple at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. Our knowledgeable staff members are available to help answer your questions as you apply for admission into the M.Min. program.
Requirements for M.Min. enrollment:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 550 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 17 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination.
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of graduate course work provided that the courses were earned from a regionally-accredited institution, a grade of B or higher was earned, and they are applicable to MVNU's program. Credits are evaluated and approved by the Coordinator of the Master of Ministry Program.
How Do I Get Started?
- Click here for application information
- Complete an online application (no application fee).
- Submit two references to the GPS office.
- Provide information on each college or university you have attended.
- Our financial aid staff will assist you in exploring financial aid options.
- View tuition for the School of Theology and Philosophy GPS programs.
A representative from the School of Theology and Philosophy will notify you of your acceptance into the program. Once accepted, a $50 deposit is required to reserve your place in the program. Once enrolled, this deposit is applied toward your tuition.
- Once accepted by MVNU, students may apply to a local teaching church for internship placement. Application for supervised ministry.
- Register for Master of Ministry courses using the course registration form.