Gain a competitive edge in the workplace and prepare for success as a skilled business professional. Whether you work in a private, public, or non-profit organization, MVNU's curriculum and professional faculty members provide real-world insight and expertise relating directly to today's organizations.
Small class sizes allow for networking opportunities with your fellow students and broaden your understanding of workplace issues. In addition MVNU's graduate programs provide the convenience and flexibility you need as a busy adult.
Click here to download the new MBA graduate business brochure.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA - Health Care Administration
- Fast-Track MBA
- Master of Science in Management
Convenience and Flexibility
Each program allows you to start with the Graduate Business Core, a set of courses designed to provide a strong foundation that will lead you to a successful start in any of our seven graduate business programs. Choose that option that suits your goals!
- Classes are offered on site or online
- On-site classes are one night a week, one course at a time (fast-track options differ)
- Cost includes tuition, fees, and course materials. Textbooks are an additional cost.
- Your tuition is "locked in" and will not change as long as you remain continuously enrolled in the program.
- All books and course materials are delivered to your home. Less hassle for you.
- Be part of a cohort group. Together you progress through the program, learn, support each other, and become a networking resource for years to come.
- Experience a distinctly Christian education incorporating biblical values and integration of faith in learning.
- We'll assist you in the financial aid process, examine your options, and possibly even help you receive employer tuition reimbursement.
- MVNU proudly assists current or veteran members of the U.S. military.
The Jetter School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).