|MVNU Home / Academics / Faculty, Staff and Administration |
Dr. Carol Dorough
(740) 392-6868 Ext. 3261
- EdD in Higher Education with a concentration in Health Care Education – Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – University of Texas at Tyler in Tyler, TX
- BS in Nursing – Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, OK
- BS in Medical Technology – Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, OK
- Medical Technology – Worked in healthcare laboratories in Kansas City, MO and Bethany, OK
- Nursing – Clinical practice in ICU/CCU, home health, and long-term care.
- Teaching experiences in Texas and Oklahoma – Kilgore College in Kilgore, TX; Southwestern Adventist University in Keene, TX; Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, OK.
- Administrative experience in nursing – Chair of the School of Nursing at Southern Nazarene University; Dean of Nursing at Bethel College in Mishawaka, IN
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- MT (ASCP)
- Sigma Theta Tau
"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Past jobs and/or current hobbies unrelated to your profession:
Music, house remodeling, and gardening