(740) 392-6868 Ext. 3705
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Wheaton College
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from MVNU
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision, University of Akron, degree in progress
I have clinical experience in several settings, including work at a private agency, a community mental health agency, and an in-patient psychiatric hospital. For the past few years I have had the privilege of teaching in the Psychology Department at MVNU and of working with students in the Counseling and Career Center. I have fallen in love with teaching, and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to pursue this passion while keeping up my clinical skills at the same time. I have the best job!
Favorite Subject-Related Links:
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- Psi Chi
- Chi Sigma Iota
- Ohio Counselors Association
- American Counseling Association
Past jobs and/or current jobs unrelated to your profession:
I love to read, travel, spend time with my family, and try new recipes and projects that I find on Pinterest!