(740) 392-6868 Ext. 3706
- Master of Social Work, West Virginia University
- Bachelor of Social Work, West Virginia University
Published Works and Presentations:
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Director of Field Education
- Knox County Hospital, Medical Social Worker
- Behavioral Health Care Partners of North Central Ohio, Crisis Team Social Worker
- Renal Care Group, Renal Social Worker Hemo/PD
- Semper Care Hospital, LTACH Social Worker
- Summa Health Systems, Level I Trauma Center Social Worker/ER
- Cuyahoga Falls Hospital, Medical Social Worker
- Albert Gallatin Hospice, Medical Social Worker
- Try Again Homes, Treatment Foster Care
- Lee, H., Singletary, J., Singletary, T., Metcafe, S. (2008) Multicultural Education Integration in Central Ohio Public Schools. Competence Commitment (2), 61-79
- Lee, H., Singletary, T., Singletary, J. (2009, March), Cultural Competency Tool Box, Presented at Christianson Diversity in the Academy, Second Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA.
- Singletary, T, Singletary, J., Boyd, K. (2008, November), Social Justice Quilt, Presented at Christians on Diversity in Christianity, Culture and Diversity in America, Huntington, IN.
- Singletary, T. (2007, March), Social Justice Quilt Presentation, Presented at North American Association of Christians in Social Work, Ashland, OH.
- Singletary, T., Singletary, J., Blair, E. (2007, November) Social Justice Quilt Presentation, Presented at the National Christian Multicultural Student Leaders Conference, Anderson, IN.
Favorite Subject-Related Links:
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- Critical Incident Stress Management Team Knox County:
- United Way - Chair of the Fund Distribution
- Star Home Health Services - Advisory Committee
Past jobs and/or current hobbies unrelated to your profession: