|MVNU Home / Academics / Faculty, Staff and Administration
(740) 397-9000 Ext. 3437
- B.S. The Ohio State University, Education grades 1-8
- M.A. College of Mt. St. Joseph, Education
- Teacher of grades 3, 4, and 5 at, Kirkersville Elementary School (Southwest Licking Schools)
- University Field Supervisor of students at OSU-Newark
- Adjunct Supervisor, MVNU
- University Supervisor for students at MVNU
- Director of Grad Ed Field and Clinical Studies at MVNU
- Part-time Assistant Professor of Education, MVNU. Current duties include teaching PEL Content Area Reading,
- Graduate Director of Field and Clinical Studies, MVNU. Duties include interviewing and training supervisors, conducting orientations for field experience candidates, supervisors, and student teachers, and arranging and conducting seminars for student teachers.
- Presented at OCTEO conference March 7, 2013 in Dublin, OH. Topic: The MVNU Field Experiences in Virtual K-12 Schools
Awards and Recognition:
- National Education Association
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- Outstanding Cooperating Teacher - OSU
- Coughlin "You Made a Difference" Award
- Dow Chemical Award for Excellence in Education
Past jobs and/or current hobbies unrelated to your profession:
I worked in a Hallmark card shop for several years.
I enjoy reading, especially historical fiction and biographies of women. I also enjoy spending time with my granddaughters and other family members.
Other activities: I attend and am a member of the Pataskala Church of Christ and volunteer as a Sunday School teacher, church librarian, and other activities as needed.