|MVNU Home / Academics / Faculty, Staff and Administration
Dr. Kathleen Clark
(740) 392-6868 Ext. 3704
- Ph.D. Human Development and Family Sciences - The Ohio State University
- MSW Masters in Clinical Social Work - The Ohio State University
- BS Education - Therapeutic Recreation - The Ohio State University
- 2008-2011 - Grants/Program Administrator/Social Worker, Marion County Family Court.
- 2009-current - Presenter, Judicial College, Supreme Court of Ohio
- 2004-2008 - Assistant Professor, Social Work Program, Capital University, Columbus, Ohio
- 2002-2004 - Pupil Services Specialist/Social Worker, Galion City Schools, Galion, Ohio
- 2001-2002 - Visiting Professor, The Ohio State University, Marion Campus
- 1999-2001 - Executive Director, The Ohio Task Force on Family Law and Children
- 1990-current - Trained Divorce Mediator
Awards and Recognition:
- AFCC - Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- CSWE - Council on Social Work Education
- NASW - National Association of Social Workers
Published Works and Presentations:
- 1997 Ritter Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Administration of Justice
- Social Worker of the Year
Favorite Subject-Related Links:
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- Leite, R. & Clark, K (2007). Participants' evaluations of aspects of the legal custody process and preferences for court services. Family Court Review, Vol.45,2.
- Clark, K. & Leite, R. (2002). Perspectives of a reform commission: Ensuring the role of fathers in their children's lives. Professional Development, 5.
- Stone, G., Clark, K. & McKenry, P. (2000). Qualitative evaluation of a parent education program for divorcing parents. Journal of Divorce and Remarriage,34.
- McKenry, P., Clark, K. & Stone, G. (1999). Evaluation of a parent education program for divorcing parents. Family Relations, 48.
1 John 3:16
Past jobs and or current hobbies unrelated to your profession:
Rehab orphan wildlife