(740) 392-6868 Ext. 3301
- M.A. Central Missouri State University, Business Administration, 1972.
- B.S. Campbellsville College, Business Administration, 1968.
- Associate Professor of Business, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, 1991 to present
- Business Department Chair, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, 1988 to present
- Division Chair, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, 1988-1999
- Assistant Professor of Business, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, 1976-1991
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration, Bethel College, 1972-76.
- Personnel Specialist, United Stated Army, Mannheim, Germany 1968-71.
Published Works & Presentations:
- Christian Business Faculty Association
Awards and Recognition:
- "Introducing Money", "A Fresh Approach to the Paradox of Value", "The Law of Diminishing Returns", (articles selected for inclusion in the book, Great Ideas for Teaching Economics, edited by Ralph Byrns and Gerald Stone, 2nd ed., 1984, 3rd ed.,1987, 4th ed., 1990, Scott, Foresman and Company).
Favorite Scripture Verse:
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University Excellence in Advising and Retention Award, 2007
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University Student Recruitment Award, 2007
- Mount Vernon Nazarene College Merit Award, 1984, 1991
- Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society in Business Administration, 1977