- Over 25 years of varied nursing experience including Intensive Care Unit, Ambulatory Surgical Unit, Cardiac Catherization Laboratory, Staff Development, and Outpatient/Infusion Clinic.
- Professor/Lab and Simulation Coordinator, Marion Technical College 2004-2013
- Adjunct Nursing Instructor, Ashland University
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider, Instructor, Training Center Faculty, and Course Director.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider, Instructor, and Training Center Faculty.
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Continuing Education Activity Council (CEAC) Ohio Nurses Association (ONA) 2003-2005
- Ohio Nurses Association (ONA)
- Ohio League for Nursing (OLN)
- National League for Nursing (NLN)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Published Works & Presentations:
Phillips, T.M. (2016). Using simulation to improve clinical confidence in associate degree nursing students. ProQuest Publishing.
"Nursing Law and Regulations"- Category A OBN requirement, Healthstream presentation.
"Delegation"- Category A OBN requirement, Healthstream presentation.
"Conflict Management" Knox Community Hospital
"Preceptor Training" Knox Community Hospital