Dr. Carol Dorough
In The News
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio — Faculty and staff members at Mount Vernon Nazarene University were honored for their years of service at the annual University Dinner on Monday, Aug. 21, 2017. During the event, President Henry Spaulding reminded attendees that as the new academic school year begins, administration, faculty, and staff have “good work to do and that we have done good work together.”
- Medical Technology -- Worked in healthcare laboratories in Kansas City, MO and Bethany, OK
- Nursing -- Clinical practice in ICU/CCU, home health, and long-term care.
- Teaching experiences in Texas and Oklahoma -- Kilgore College in Kilgore, TX; Southwestern Adventist University in Keene, TX; Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, OK.
- Administrative experience in nursing -- Chair of the School of Nursing at Southern Nazarene University; Dean of Nursing at Bethel College in Mishawaka, IN
- MT (ASCP)
- Sigma Theta Tau
- EdD in Higher Education with a concentration in Health Care Education, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- MSN University of Texas at Tyler, Tyler, Texas
- B.S. in Nursing, Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, Oklahoma
- B.S. in Medical Technology, Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, Oklahoma